Friday, January 11, 2008

The Da`Vinci !n me : Divulged



I just gave some thought, whether or not to put up my sketches in here & the answer was 'why not?' For, a picture can speak a 1000 words. One yr of corporate life has offered enough mental scourges, a fecund source that spawned the writer, nurtured a thinker & nourished the artist whose work is noting but the flotsams of his mind that sank into the ocean of obscurity & each fragments bear the life the creator has bestowed in it!

Spitfires  Fly On My Wing$ - WW2 - Spitfires !

BlossomBlossom

More than what I can take  $anctify

CrusaderSome things R worth Dyeing 4

D Slayers of Evil~self $layers-For a reason

Skull$kull Tribe

Grim Reaper Grim Reaper - Lemme` relieve Ur pain


Pain,Angish&DeathPain Personified

 Evan Puliyaa !'U Wanna piece o`me ?'

 I Come not 2 reap but 2 sow Death - D  Angel of Seals ! I ComE n0t 2 Re@p but 2 $oW De@th - D Angel of Seal$ !
...All Images are CopyRighted ©... - Aby Jacob -

No comments:

Post a Comment